Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what a difference!

Talk about feeling like you're in an episode of "While You Were Out"! Look what my husband had done while I was at work on Monday...


Is that not PERFECT?! I'm not going to say I had no idea that this was going to happen because he did ask me, in a nonchalant sort of way, what color I'd like to have on an accent wall in the living room, IF we were to say, you know, do that. I told him that I thought if we picked up "that orangey-gold color" in the fabric on the chair/ottoman (same fabric that's on the pillows on the couch & loveseat, too) that it would look really good. Of course, "orangey-gold" is kind of a risk no matter what kind of fabric you're talking about. But Jeff went and picked out this color, Homestead Ballroom Gold (do you not LOVE that?), all by himself at Lowe's.

We've both commented on how different the room looks now...how it kinda doesn't even look like our house anymore. But we both love it more and more each time we see it. It goes perfectly with that fabric and even the coffee table!

My husband is just the greatest.

3 comments:

Momma said...

What a great surprise for you! It's perfect! Can't wait to see it in person! Much more "you guys" than the generic color throughout...more warm and homey. I like it! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE it! Although you know that's the color we were going in our main living area. Copy cat. Just kidding. Ours is called Honeycomb. Tell Jeff he did an awesome job.

The Andersons said...

Love it! It looks great! What a sweet hubby =)